|Name||Mac FoneLab for Android 126.96.36.199815 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2022-01-10 22:39:41|
|Files||Mac FoneLab for Android 188.8.131.52815 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (49.77 MB)|
FoneLab for Android allows you recover deleted files on Android device from Many Common Scenarios
There would be lots of unexpected events which will cause Android data loss, such as losing data after factory restore, OS update or rooting, device stuck or not responding, device locked, forgotten password, ROM flashing, etc. However, with the assistant of this professional Android data recovery software, your lost or deleted SMS, contacts, photos, videos, etc. can be recoverable in an easy and safe way.
You can easily recover the deleted contacts with full information like contacts name, phone number, Email, job title, address, and more which you fill on your phone. And the exported contacts will be saved as VCF, CSV or HTML for your use.Recover call history
Lost important call log before saving the contact? Then this Android data recovery software will do you a great favor to restore the lost phone number, name, data, duration time, etc. You can view the retrieved call history in HTML and attached images with your browser.Recover text messages
Accidental deletion on your text messages worries you? Then recovering the deleted text messages with this Android data recovery tool. It can undelete the deleted SMS with one click and download them to CSV, HTML and attached images.
- Recover deleted text messages, contacts, call history from Android phones/tablets and SD cards
- Recover deleted photos, videos, music and document files on Android phones/tablets and SD Cards (Pro version only)
- Rescue your Android data from wrong deletion, water damage, etc.
- Support Samsung/LG/HTC/Sony/Huawei/ZTE phones/tablets
- The simplest, fastest and safest Free Android data recovery software ever
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Mac FoneLab for Android 3.1.22
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.