|Name||Lungo 2.0.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-12-24 22:12:10|
|Files||Lungo 2.0.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.03 MB)|
Lungo is a macOS app that prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work.
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode.
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer.
- Reading a long article without scrolling.
- Using the screen to view live stats.
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task.
- Right-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
- Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
- Allow the display to sleep in the Preferences.
- Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
- Control Lungo from scripts or the terminal. (See the website for more info)
Important: Lungo will not prevent your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a Mac App Store limitation.
- 10.13 or later 64-bit processor
What’s New in Lungo 2.0.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.