|Name||Lungo 1 5 1 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-06 21:11:35|
|Files||Lungo 1 5 1 MAS TNT.zip (13.00 MB)|
Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in nonfullscreen mode
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a longrunning task
- Rightclick or Optionclick the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
- Choose to activate with leftclick instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
- Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
Important: Lungo will not prevent your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a Mac App Store limitation.
What’s New in Lungo 1.5.1
- Lungo was accidentally toggled when Commanddragging its menu bar icon.
- The “Activate with leftclick” checkbox on the welcome screen did not activate the actual preference until Lungo was restarted.
- Optionclicking the menu bar icon as an alternative to rightclicking did not work.
- The “Dim Icon When Deactivated” preference was not working when you deactivated Lungo by clicking “Deactivate” in the menu. It only worked when you clicked the menu bar icon.