|Name||Luminar 3 3 1 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-14 18:08:50|
|Files||Luminar 3 3 1 1 TNT.zip (226.2 MB)|
Luminar 2018 is the new full-featured image editor that adapts to the way you edit photos. Over 300 essential tools to fix, edit, and enhance your photos with comfort. The future of photo editing is here.
- Adaptive Interface Inspires You Do to More – While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
- Powerful Tools Allow You to Do More – Luminar lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful image masking. Easily edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. And so much more!
- State-of-the-Art Darkroom You Design Yourself – The workspaces in Luminar reveal only the most essential photo filters for a specific type of photo. Enjoy default workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or create your own, based on your preferences.
- New Approach to Pro Photo Editing – Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more.
- Fast Raw file support
- Dozens of photo filters
- Presets for instant results
- Blend modes
- Custom textures
- Adaptive UI
- History menu
- B-and-W photo tools
- Noise reduction
- Object removal
- Face retouching
- Foliage enhancer
- Grain engine
- Polarize filter
- Crop and Transform
- Editing brush
- Luminosity masking
- Gradient and Radial masking
- Clarity, Detail, Structure
- Soft Glow and Focus
- Orton effect
- Social sharing
- And much more
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.5 or later 64bit
Web Site: https://skylum.com/luminar
What’s New in Luminar 22.214.171.12489
- Change the language. Now you can set the language in Luminar regardless of your system settings. Simply go to Main menu > Language and choose one from the list.
- Easier navigation. Want to quickly find the folder that contains a specific photo but have too many folders to go through? Now all you have to do is rightclick on the photo and select Go to > Folder in Library and you’re there!
- Improved launch time. Now, starting from the second launch, the average launch time for Luminar is significantly faster. Even if you have hundreds of thousands of photos in your Library.
- Faster album creation. In this update, we’ve boosted the speed of Luminar when creating new albums with large numbers of photos.