Luminar 2018 1.2.0 (4245)
Name: Luminar 2018: Pro photo editor
Version: 1.2.0 (4245)
Release Date: April 13, 2018
Developer: MacPhun LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://macphun.com/luminar
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/luminar-2018-pro-photo-editor/id1296267339?mt=12
GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY DIFFERENTLY.
Luminar is professional photo editor that allows you to make incredible photos in less time. Enjoy professional tools, innovative filters powered by AI, speed, flawless Raw processing and other features to help you quickly make wonderful images.
CREATIVE FILTERS & PRO TOOLS
- Accent AI: Automatic image enhancement powered by artificial intelligence
- Black & White Conversion: Create a monochrome masterpiece
- Saturation / Vibrance: Make your colors pop with intensity
- Structure: Increase contrast and subtle details to bring out surface texture
- Tone: Correct overall brightness and contrast for a balanced image
- Vignette: Make your subject the center of attention
- Clarity: Easily reveal subtle details and texture in your image
- Dehaze: Get rid of unwanted fog and haze
- Details Enhancer: Make your photos sharp and crystalclear
- Foliage Enhancer: Enhance landscapes by changing the color of the foliage
- Polarizing Filter: Give your photos depth and enhance blue skies
- Remove Color Cast: Get rid of unwanted color casts in your image
- Sharpening: Improve the clarity and focus of your image
- Cross Processing: Give your photo a vintage or offcolored spin
- Dramatic: Achieve a gritty and unique cinematic look
- Fog: Increase the mood of your photos by adding a bit of fog
- Golden Hour: Get the magic golden hour look any time of the day
- Grain: Add realistic film grain to your images
- High Key: Turn your images into bright, highcontrast photos
- Image Radiance: Add a creative glow to your photos for a dreamy, fantasy look
- Orton Effect: Give your photos a unique look that sharpens and blurs at the same time
- Soft Focus: Add a creative glow for perfect portraits and landscapes
- Soft Glow: Create beautiful lighting effects on bright areas with this filter
- Split Toning: Create two different colors for the highlights and shadows of your image
- Texture Overlay: Add a texture to your image
- Advanced Contrast: Gain control over contrast by tonal range
- Channel Mixer: Mix and finetune your Red, Green and Blue color information
- Color Balance: Correct colors and creative control within different tone regions
- Color Contrast: Adjust contrast based on the selected hue
- Curves: Precisely finetune tonal adjustments with this powerful tool
- HSL: Selectively adjust hue, saturation and luminance to specific colors
- Micro Structure: Sharpen areas of finedetails and textures
- Photo Filter: Warm or cool your images and add creative toning
- Split Color Warmth: Selectively enhance warm and cool tones
- Adjustable Gradient: Separately adjust the top and bottom sections of your image
- BiColor Toning: Apply two different colors to tone various parts of your photo
- Brightness / Contrast: Increase or decrease the brightness and contrast of your image
- Color Temperature: Modify the color temperature and white balance in your picture
- Exposure: Adjust the brightness of your photos
- Highlights / Shadows: Easily adjust light and dark areas of your photos
- Top & Bottom Lighting: Flexibly adjust the lighting of your photo
- Basic category: universal presets for all types of photos
- Street category: great presets to enhance your street shots
- Outdoor: a collection of presets that are wellsuited for outdoor lighting
- Portrait: ideal for portraits and family photos
- Travel: evoke a mood and stylize your photos from different places
- Dramatic: Use these presets to create images that offer a dramatic flair
- Aerial Inspired by DJI: presets for photos taken from your drone.
- Custom Presets: Create and save your own custom presets
There are even more incredible features in Luminar, including Layers, Lens Correction, Blending Modes, Masking, Powerful Raw develop module and much more.
If you have questions, or want to try Luminar for free, visit skylum.com/luminar.
GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY DIFFERENTLY.
What’s New in Luminar 2018 1.2.0 (4245)
Luminar 2018 Takes a Leap Forward
We’re excited to bring you big performance and feature update to Luminar 2018. This time around it’s all about speed, the quality of raw conversion, and removing lens imperfections. Thanks for being part of the Skylum family — we’re glad you’re here!
This free update brings the following new and improved features to improve your Luminar editing experience:
- Work faster. We’ve dramatically increased the speed of editing for our Mac users. We want you to be able to work faster on your favorite images.
- Improved Raw Engine. We’ve improved the demosaic process for even cleaner image conversion. You can also use DCP camera profiles with your raw files for more options on interpreting color. Plus even more raw formats can be edited natively with our RAW Develop filter.
- Automatic Lens Corrections. Our RAW Develop and Develop filters analyze your image and its metadata to calculate an Automatic Lens Distortion fix that you can apply in oneclick. Additionally, it can detect color and detail issues and automatically fix Chromatic Aberration and Defringe an image to remove halos.
- Increased stability and ease of use. We’ve made numerous interface and user experience improvements based on your feedback for an improved editing experience. We’ve also made several improvements to application stability to improve performance on editing even the largest of images.
The following new cameras are supported by this recent update:
- Fujifilm XH1
- Olympus PEN EPL9
- Panasonic Lumix DMCTZ61