|Name||lumenzia 9.2.1 ps.zip|
|Created on||2021-04-04 02:14:38|
|Files||lumenzia 9.2.1 ps.zip (113.6 MB)|
- Select and mask anything, visually! With Lumenzia, you get a full screen preview of the mask before you apply it. Interactively click on the image to select (or deselect) the tones/colors to the degree you wish. No guesswork with adding and subtracting channels. Isolate the mask to to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine group masks to easily see the overall mask impact. It’s never been faster and easier to create or customize the right mask. And the masks are created in 16-bits, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks.
- Click to pick! You don’t have to know which mask to use, just use the built-in zone and range tools to create the right mask automatically.
- Simplify exposure blending. Automatically stack, align, and sort your exposures light to dark for blending.
- Smaller files. Lumenzia doesn’t use channels, so your files stay small. A typical TIF file from a Nikon D800 grows from 200MB to 1.4GB when creating channel masks, but would remain the same 200MB size in Lumenzia. And Lumenzia can combine group masks to significantly cut down on file size, often reducing file size by 20-50%!
- Beautiful vignettes with ease. Just draw a selection around the target area to create a vignette of any size, sharp, or position in the image. The vignette can be easily modified, inverted (to lighten the center) or combined with luminosity masks (to avoid darkening shadows too much).
- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- Sliders to easily customize the perfect luminosity mask
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to see and edit luminosity selections just like a layer mask
- Add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (select by color and/or luminosity, visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the right mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to visualize the image in zones 0-10 or show blown highlights/shadows
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Edge and Surface masks for halo removal and avoiding sharpening noise.
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Advanced dodging and burning: revise dodge color/brightness, visual editing
- Support for paths, to facilitate use of luminosity masks with hard edges in architecture
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- Save files >4GB which can be viewed in Lightroom
- Custom vignettes
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation painting)
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscape (high pass)
- Recordable actions to include light and dark masks/selections in your own actions.
- Training and support videos, as well as a comprehensive written manual
What’s New in Lumenzia (Luminosity Masking Panel) v9.2.1 for Photoshop
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.