|Name||LRTimelapse Pro 5.4.0 Build 618 Multilingual mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-25 02:31:20|
|Files||LRTimelapse Pro 5.4.0 Build 618 Multilingual mac-torrent-download.net.zip (214.8 MB)|
LRTimelapse 5 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, or which camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
LRTimelapse 5 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, or which camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level. LRTimelapse is being used by most known time lapse producers and many amateurs. It allows keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in an all-raw-file-based workflow, utilizing the Adobe Camera RAW develop engine implemented in Lightroom (CC Classic, 6, 5 and 4) and Adobe Camera Raw.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day time lapse transitions is easily and perfectly done with the “Holy-Grail-Wizard”. Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 8K and beyond – of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264/H.265/HEVC, MJpeg are supported as well. Time lapse movies are getting more and more popular these days. Still-photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this new and exciting facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by those people (see some outstanding work by LRTimelapse users on the demo page), because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom Classic or Adobe Camera RAW) to produce time lapses with all the advantages and power that those tools offer for image editing. It allows them to easily deal with time lapse specifics, like getting rid of the tedious flicker-effect and even helps them to achieve the so called “holy grail of time lapse photography”: smooth day-to-night transitions.
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated, Radial and PaintBrushFilters
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography (day to night transition) really easy either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAWworkflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seamless integration with Lightroom CC Classic, 6, 5, and 4 with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- High performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows), H.265 and MJpeg.
- and many, many more…
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in LRTimelapse Pro 5.4.0 Build 618
- User interface improvements, especially on high dpi screens.
- If the camera supports it, the capture date will now be displayed with 2 decimals. For existing sequences, you’d need to do Metadata / Reload Exif-Data in order to update the timestamps for existing sequences.
- Interval will be displayed with 1 decimal, if applicable and under 1 minute.
- Long intervals will be displayed as mm’ss, hh:mm, or >[x]d for intervals longer than x days.
- LRT Pro: By default running batch operations from on a parent folder will now skip subfolders marked as finished. I’ve added a checkbox to the dialog, which allows you to include the finished folders, as it was default behavior before.
- MacOS: Apple seem to have changed the default location of the Arial Font in one of the latest updates, required for the Overlay features in the Render module. Added the new location /System/Library/Fonts/Supplemental/Arial.ttf
- MacOS: Increased Memory provided to LRTimelapse in the info.plist to 8G. Most modern computers should be able to provide that amount. If not, you might need to lower it manually.
- LRTExport: Export could fail with no meaningful error message, if a timelapse sequence contained a subfolder. Added a meaningful error message.
- MacOS: UHD 444 Prores files had some incompatibility with Apples Afterburner cards, fixed. Please render again in 5.4, if you experience any issues with the rendered files.
- Some sequences with depth range masks could not be saved, fixed.
- When using Visual Deflicker in Long Term Workflow the Smooth Curve was not being displayed. Fixed.
- Added expert setting “Timeout for Visual Previews”. This is only useful, if someone needs to increase the default time out time from 30 secs on a very slow computer.
- Clarified warning message for MP4 rendering outside the H.264 specifications.
- LRT Importer: Import button is now deactivated, if no images were found for importing. It gets activated as soon as a source as been selected that has images to import.
- LRT Importer: If you checked “create new folder” and used a folder name that was already existant, LRT would delete the content of that folder before importing. Now it will just import into the existing folder.
- Set 16:9 Crop Setting would not be loaded from ini. Fixed.