||LRTimelapse4.7.7.mac.[p].dmg (171.8 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Released: Jul 26th, 2017
Developer: Gunther Wegner
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://lrtimelapse.com/
LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
Key Features Include:
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom/ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography – (day to night transition) really easy – either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click – do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
- and many, many more…
What's new in LRTimelapse 4.7.7
July 26th, 2017
・Fixed metadata bug with GoPro 5 GPR files, still the GoPro images will be mirrored due to a bug in Adobe DNG Converter, check out this forum post.
・Added 1/3 stop lens values to the lens tagger (before only full stop values were present).
・Fix: Aperture column in table was not updated after using the lens tagging feature.
・LRTExport: Added check for comma in output path that would make the export fail.