Descriptions for Description
Name: LRTimelapse Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
Supports Lightroom 3,4,5 and 6 as well as Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge and After Effects
• Support for the new Local Whites and Blacks Local tools in Lightroom CC2015.1
• Added Italian Language support (Big thanks to Gabriele Lorenzini from foto-corsi.it for the translation)
• Shifted the interval by One-display image.
• This Means the first image of a sequence will not display an interval in the table now and each subsequent image will display the interval to its predecessor. This Seems to me more Logical.
LRTimelapse • Will now start with the Visual Workflow by Default. If it Detects A JPG sequence, Will it automatically select the Simple Workflow
• Added A right mouse context menu to Any Folder (left Side in the Tree): "Clear All LRTimelapse editing" - this Will Remove All Files XMP, Previews, Sequence- settings and Snapshots from the Current Folder and THUS allow to start from scratch, if you Encounter Any Troubles.
• Removed Expert setting "deflicker May change keyframes", since it's obsolete with the new way deflicker works in LRT4.
• Removed "Initialize Sequence after Import "from Import Dialog, since it's obsolete with the implicit in LRT4 Initializing.
• Some smaller fixes
Link for more information: http://lrtimelapse.com
LRTimelapse provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
LRTimelapse is being used by most known time lapse producers and many amateurs. It allows keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in an all-RAW-file-based workflow, utilizing the Adobe Camera RAW develop engine implemented in Lightroom and Adobe’s Camera Raw.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day sequences is easily and perfectly done with the sophisticated “Holy-Grail”-workflow. Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 6K – of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264 are supported as well.
Time lapse movies are getting more and more popular these days. Still-photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this new and exciting facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by those people, because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom 3/4/5 or the Adobe Creative Suite) to produce time lapses with all the advantages and power that those tools offer for image editing. It allows them to easily deal with time lapse specifics, like getting rid of the tedious flicker-effect and even helps them to achieve the so called “holy grail of time lapse photography”: smooth day-to-night transitions.
Examples and Possible Uses
- Alter white balance and other parameters over the time (for example for sun sets)
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography – (day to night transition) easy peasy
- Use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading!
- Deflicker with one click
- Make Ken-Burns effects (pan/zoom) on RAW-file basis
- Fade in / fade out
- Continuously saturate / desaturate
- Animate Graduated / Radial Filters
- and many more…