|Name||Lord of the Ring War in the North v 1.0.1.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-06 02:43:59|
|Files||Lord of the Ring War in the North v 1.0.1.zip (7.28 GB)|
In The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, players can become the heroes in the great battle of the North as part of the epic War of the Ring. Exploring unseen lands, story elements and characters from Middle-earth as well as elements familiar from past feature films, gamers will experience extensive character customization and development, expansive co-op gameplay options and upgradeable weapons, skills and special abilities.
- Challenge the powerful forces of Sauron.
- Learn the untold story of the war in the north of Middleearth, based on the famous trilogy of JRR Tolkien “The Lord of the Rings.”
- Participate in fierce battles using a blade, bow, ax, or magic, and call Beleram, one of the great eagles of Middleearth, to your side.
- Develop the detachment’s unique skills, change the appearance of its members, and also improve their weapons, equipment and armor.
- Build a new path through unknown regions of Middleearth and legendary places such as Rivendell and the Misty Mountains.
- Interface:English, German, Spanish, French, Brazilian, Polish, Russian, Korean, Japanese.
- Voice: English
- Mac OS X: 10.7.5
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk: 11GB
- Graphics: 256MB
Another real exclusive on noname: version 1.0.1 has never been in releases. In addition, this is the first working version of the game, which runs on the latest OS (Mojave 10.14.4).
What’s New in Lord of the Ring: War in the North 1.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.