Descriptions for Description
Released: December 7th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.rogueamoeba.com/loopback/
Cracked by: symmetry
iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES: Use our keymaker to register the application
Cable-Free Audio Routing for Mac
Suddenly, it's easy to pass audio between applications on your Mac. Create virtual audio devices to take the sound from applications and audio input devices, then send it to audio processing applications. Loopback gives you the power of a high-end studio mixing board, right inside your computer!
A Transit System for Your Audio
Combine Audio Sources
Configuring a virtual audio device from multiple sources is easy. Just add the applications and physical audio devices you want to include to the Audio Sources table to get started.
Your Mac will show Loopback's virtual devices exactly like physical devices. Find them listed among other devices in System Preferences or select them as an input or output in any audio app.
Send Audio Between Apps
Loopback can also create pass-thru devices, which send audio from one app to another. Set the Loopback device as the output in one app and the input in another to make audio flow directly between the applications.
What's New in Version 1.1.0:
• Major Enhancement: Loopback now supports nested devices, allowing one Loopback virtual audio device to be embedded inside another Loopback device. Now you can create even more powerful (and complex) setups.
• Major Enhancement: Loopback's backend, powered by Instant On, has been updated with full support for MacOS 10.12 (Sierra).
• Major Enhancement: We've made a ton of small but useful interface improvements, including tooltips for overly long device summary information, visual warnings for missing devices, a Type column in the Audio Sources table, improved window resizing and full-screen support, a popover in the Home view, and changing the “Select Application…” modal dialog into a sheet.
• Critical Bug Fix: Loopback can once again capture audio from FaceTime.
• Critical Bug Fix: A rare issue where monitoring could fail to turn on, or fail to turn off, has been corrected.
• Enhancement: You can now duplicate a virtual device, via the Edit menu. Undo is also now supported for virtual device creation and deletion.
• Enhancement: Loopback devices will now show a custom icon, based on their settings, in other apps like Audio MIDI Setup.
• Enhancement: Applications can now be dragged directly to the Audio Sources table to add them to a virtual device.
• Enhancement: If a monitoring device is missing, Loopback will now warn you via Notification Center, as well as in the app's main interface.
• Enhancement: Loopback now also uses Notification Center to alert you to software updates when the main application isn't open.
• Enhancement: Virtual devices now support the 176.4 kHz sample rate.
• Bug Fix: An issue on Mac OS X 10.10 and higher has been fixed, so that console warnings are no longer incorrectly logged when Loopback launches.
• Other: If the Instant On backend is unsupported (as on a brand-new OS), Loopback will now automatically check for an update.