|Created on||2016-04-21 12:47:38|
|Files||Loopback 1.0.2 + [KG]/CORE Keygen.zip (458.9 kB)|
Loopback 1.0.2 + [KG]/Loopback.zip (6.61 MB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Unpack and use included keygen to register app.
Cable-Free Audio Routing for Mac
Suddenly, it's easy to pass audio between applications on your Mac. Create virtual audio devices to take the sound from applications and audio input devices, then send it to audio processing applications. Loopback gives you the power of a high-end studio mixing board, right inside your computer!
More information: https://www.rogueamoeba.com/loopback/
What's New in Loopback 1.0.2
Released on 4/12/16
• Instant On 8.2.4 includes several small improvements for better overall performance.
• This update further improves the way Loopback devices behave in trial mode. When the trial limitations are triggered, quitting the Loopback application will now disable any active devices. With this change, noise will no longer persist with no obvious way to stop it.
• Backend changes have been made to improve compatibility with applications that do not properly handle device name changes.
• A rare problem where input devices could incorrectly be captured multiple times has been fixed.
• Error reporting has been improved, providing better details if a device fails to be created properly.
• A loss of audio sync could occur when a device's sample rate clock jumped backwards. That clock should never jump backwards, but some devices do things they're not supposed to. Loopback now handles that without a problem.
• Loopback's sample rate reporting has been adjusted to improve compatibility with certain apps, including MAX, Roon, and Screenium.
• Missing audio devices in the monitoring setting are now marked more conspicuously.
• Several other small improvements have been made.