LoadUP 1.5 Plugin for After Effects macOS
Designed to create loading or progress bars, fast and easy. It is ideal for artists who create HUDs, UI elements, infographics, charts, TV/News graphics etc.
Designed to create any type of loading or progress bar, fast and easy. No more aligning, masking and fiddling around with expressions to create a simple bar. LoadUP! creates all the necessary shape and text layers, inserts key expressions and adds convenient effect controls for easy customization.
LoadUP! can be run as a dockable panel (will be visible and run from the “Window” menu in After Effects) or in “window” mode” (visible and run from the File -> Scripts menu).
The mode depends on which folder you install the script in.
Great care has been taken to make sure that most properties controlled by LoadUP! expressions is unlocked and editable.
The text layer(s) that the script creates is completely independent. This means you can edit, move, scale, rotate, etc. the layer in relation to the bar. You can even delete the text layer you want without affecting the functionality of the script.
LoadUP! is compatible and has been successfully tested on:
- After Effects CS6
- After Effects CC
- After Effects CC 2014
- After Effects CC 2015
- After Effects CC 2015.3
- After Effects CC 2017
- After Effects CC 2018
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/loadup/
What’s New in LoadUP 1.5
- fixed: flipped pointer placement
- added: new option for putting numbers inside a box frame
- added: new option for buffering. Every bar has an extra buffering bar (like online video player interfaces)
- added: 8 oneclick presets (4 of which are interfaces from wellknown video sharing sites)
- added: nine (9) additional numbering modes
- simple number + leading zero
- HH:MM / TT:TT
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 24 fps
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 25 fps
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 29,97 fps (drop frame mode)
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 30 fps
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 50 fps
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 59,94 fps (drop frame mode)
- HH:MM:SS:FF @ 60 fps
- optimised: renamed “Reflection Amount” to “Reflection Coverage %” which is now relative to the bar height.
- optimised: impoved text positioning code
- optimised: custom effect controls have been implemended for a more clean a compact look