LiveGrade PRO 4.0.0
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://pomfort.com/livegradepro/features.html
BENEFIT FROM LIVEGRADE PRO
BRING COLOR TO YOUR FILM SET AND INTO YOUR DAILIES.
LiveGrade Pro is the standard software for look management on set and beyond. Its complete scalability and superior integration with various camera workflows and setups have made it an integral part of TV, commercial and cinema productions.
Around the globe DITs and DOPs rely on LiveGrade Pro to simplify their creative workflow and enhance on-set collaboration.
LET FOOTAGE LOOK AMAZING ALREADY ON SET
USE THE LEADING SOFTWARE FOR LOOK MANAGEMENT.
Previewing and working with digital looks right at the film set is an easy way to enhance the efficiency of production workflows, and to achieve better creative control over your images. LiveGrade Pro is the powerful tool for creating, managing and sharing digital looks.
With LiveGrade Pro you can easily create and manipulate looks and apply them to your live image. This allows the fast and precise review of your camera image – which leads to the desired results as early as possible in any kind of production environment.
In order to make sure that the look you apply is based on the intended camera settings, LiveGrade Pro lets you monitor live metadata coming from one or multiple cameras. This feature makes the camera status available to DITs directly in LiveGrade Pro.
When you are ready to prepare for post production, LiveGrade Pro’s abilities to export looks in various ways empower you to visually communicate the cinematographer’s and director’s intent. Make the digital look part of the creative production process from the beginning.
What’s New in LiveGrade PRO 4.0.0
NEW SHOT LIBRARY:
- Extended Shot Library: Logging entire shooting days
- Metadata: Lots of new fields and columns for scene and camera related metadata
- Look Presets: Separate library for storing look presets
- Folder Hierarchy: Hierarchical folder structure for advanced project management
- Metadata preparation: Metadata entry before a shot is recorded
LIVE CAMERA METADATA:
- New Slot Bar: New overview of all attached cameras with live image and metadata
- Cameras: Display of live metadata from camera’s HDSDI signals for ARRI Alexa, Sony F55, and Panasonic Varicam models
- Native Video Scopes: Waveform, histogram, vectorscope with settings
- Versatile: Video scopes can be used on live image, framegrabs and captured clips
VIDEO INPUT / OUTPUT:
- Library Slot: Option for permanent output of stored framegrabs or clips for reference
- AJA: Full support for multichannel capture, playout, and metadata with devices such as Io 4K
- Ranges: Handling of legal and extended ranges in capture and recordings
KEYBOARD SHORTCUT MANAGER:
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts: Define your individual shortcuts for any action in the main menu
- New Defaults: New, refined default shortcuts for streamlined interactive work on set
- Modernized: Refined and cleanedup user interface
ARRI ALEXA LF:
- CAP Support: Grade control of ARRI Alexa LF cameras via Wifibased CAP protocol