Descriptions for LiveGrade 3.9.3
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://pomfort.com/livegradepro/features.html
LiveGrade is the powerful solution for the right image on the set. It gives you the full control of the color of live SDI signals from digital film cameras. LiveGrade assists you in every aspect related to look and color management on set and supports the exchange of formats such as ASC-CDL, Alexa Looks, 3D LUTs, ICC profiles, and more.
- Flanders Scientific BoxIO: Support for dual and single channel mode of FSI BoxIO.
- Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+: Improved LUT exchange.
- HDSDI Output: Mirror the Image View in LiveGrade Pro to HDSDI with compatible third party devices (requires a compatible device such as Blackmagic Design Ultrastudio Express or 4k, DeckLink Card or Mini Monitor and AJA TTap, KONA or IOseries).
- ScopeBox Integration: Connect LiveGrade to ScopeBox by divergent media via ScopeLink for software based scopes.
- Linked Looks: Link multiple slots and sync their nodes to control looks collectively.
- 1D LUTs: New node to load 1D LUT files to a grade (supported formats: *.data, *.lut and *.txt).
- More flexible Loading/Saving of ASCCDLs: Load and save ASCCDL files (*.cdl) directly to/from CDL nodes.
- Thumbnails: Update thumbnails for looks.
- Pregraded Signals: Enhanced handling of pregraded HDSDI signals as Image Sources.
- ACES v1.0.2: Update to ACES v1.0.2.
- ACES Transforms: Download, manage and compare ACES versions
What’s New in LiveGrade 3.9.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category