LiveGrade - On-set solution for look and color management
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://pomfort.com/livegradepro/
LiveGrade is the powerful solution for the right image on the set. It gives you the full control of the color of live SDI signals from digital film cameras. LiveGrade assists you in every aspect related to look and color management on set and supports the exchange of formats such as ASC-CDL, Alexa Looks, 3D LUTs, ICC profiles, and more.
Flanders Scientific BoxIO: Support for dual and single channel mode of FSI BoxIO.
Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+: Improved LUT exchange.
HD-SDI Output: Mirror the Image View in LiveGrade Pro to HD-SDI with compatible third party devices (requires a compatible device such as Blackmagic Design Ultrastudio Express or 4k, DeckLink Card or Mini Monitor and AJA T-Tap, KONA or IO-series).
ScopeBox Integration: Connect LiveGrade to ScopeBox by divergent media via ScopeLink for software based scopes.
Linked Looks: Link multiple slots and sync their nodes to control looks collectively.
1D LUTs: New node to load 1D LUT files to a grade (supported formats: *.data, *.lut and *.txt).
More flexible Loading/Saving of ASC-CDLs: Load and save ASC-CDL files (*.cdl) directly to/from CDL nodes.
Thumbnails: Update thumbnails for looks.
Pre-graded Signals: Enhanced handling of pre-graded HD-SDI signals as Image Sources.
ACES v1.0.2: Update to ACES v1.0.2.
ACES Transforms: Download, manage and compare ACES versions.
What's New in Version 3.7:
• Added: Grading support for SONY F65 camera
• Connect LiveGrade Pro directly to the SONY F65 to control the ASC-CDL values of the camera.
• Added: Native support for the Tangent Ripple
• Added: ACES version 1.0.3 – ACEScc and ACEScct working spaces
• New ACES transforms for LiveGrade Pro can be downloaded from Pomfort's servers within LiveGrade's "ACES" Preferences.
• Added: Warning when Power values of CDL are outside valid range for ALF-2 (.AML) export
• Added: Ability to add only second channel of BoxIO in dual channel mode
• Fixed: Slowdown of LiveGrade in some situations when using Tangent Wave panel
• Fixed: Improved performance of image source preview updates on some systems
LiveGrade Pro v3 Introduction