Live Home 3D is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app, a successor of Live Interior 3D. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a homeowner who is planning some upcoming home improvements or a professional designer trying to bridge the gap between ideas and visualization. Live Home 3D can help you.
- Create detailed 2D floor plans.
- Beautiful realtime 3D rendering.
- Build up to two stories with a loft.
- A collection of indepth video tutorials.
- Builtin Help Assistant and free, quick tech support service.
- Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
- Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
Floor Plan Tools
- Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
- Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
- ‘Auto outline’ vectorbased 2D representation for furniture.
- View realtime measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
- Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
- Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
- Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
Real-Time 3D Environment
- Adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more right in 3D.
- All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
- Walk through your 3D interior.
- Set multiple cameras to see the house from different point of views.
- Achieve natural lighting by setting up true Geo position, daytime and overcast.
- Adjust light fixtures throughout your project to get realistic lighting scene.
- Create corner windows and complex openings using the program advanced technology.
- Level of details tool allows to optimize 3D object and speed up the project.
- Professional Shadow Map technique makes shadows look soft and natural.
3D Models and Materials
- 1,500+ furniture and other models.
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (previously Google 3D Warehouse™).
- 2,100+ supplied materials.
- Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
- Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
- Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
Roofs and Dormers
- Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
- Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
- 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
- Share the result to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
- Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
- Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
- Render a realistic video walkthrough.
- Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
- Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
- Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
- iCloud support.
Upgrade to Pro with In-App Purchase to get more
- Unlimited floor levels.
- Elevation view.
- Custom shaped roofs.
- Polygonalbased Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
- Export to 3DS, FBX and OBJ formats.
- FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
- Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hires (16000×16000) for still shots.
- Edit furniture in SketchUp.
- Advanced material editor.
- Light editor helps to add a light source to an imported objects.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://www.livehome3d.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/live-home-3d/id1066144116?mt=12
What’s New in Live Home 3D 3.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.