|Name||Little Audio App 1.2.1|
|Created on||2017-02-02 13:39:36|
|Files||Little Audio App 1.2.1/Little Audio App 1.2.1.dmg (14.23 MB)|
Name: Little Audio App
Release Date: February 01, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Bitfield AB
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Tested and working on macOS 10.12.1
Web Site: http://www.bitfield.se
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/little-audio-app/id1095256388?mt=12
Little Audio App is a handy tool to play and export almost any file that contains audio.
It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless.
Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
- Supports a vast array of formats.
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
- Optimized for Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Touch Bar support for the 2016 MacBook Pro.
Let me know if you have feature requests or if you found a bug.
PS! Little Audio App can't read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
What's New in Version 1.2.1:
- Fixed a bug where the audio converter didn't initialize properly.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to translate Little Audio App to your language.