Name: Lingon X
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.peterborgapps.com/lingon/
Lingon X is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
・Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
・It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
・Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don't need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
・Released outside Mac App Store to be able to make it as good as possible by including requested features.
・Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
・Version 2 of Lingon X is still available to work with 10.10. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 4 and Lingon X 2.
What's New Version 5.0:
- Improved user interface
- Full support for right-to-left languages
- New translations: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Hebrew
- Added way to run jobs on weekdays and weekends
- Added way to add notes to each job
- The main app is now sandboxed for your security
- Improved accessibility
- Better support for localized numbers
- Updated for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Many other improvements and fixes