Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6.6 or higher
Fixed an issue that caused image saving fail on some machines under 10.10.
Minor issues fixed.
LightFrame is flexible and powerful image framer with various built-in frames, materials, resources and almost infinite number of possible frames variations. Based on core technologies, LightFrame supports all image formats covered by OS, it provides real-time accurate preview, best possible output quality and smooth OS integration. Learning curve isn’t too long and the output is really worth trying the application with your photos.
- GPU-accelerated rendering
- Frame chains: You can combine any number of frames to build a composite frame
- Flexible materials and wide built-in textures library
- Presets library with tens prepare templates for framing
- Built-in Facebook and Flickr integration
- Batch processing
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id426132109