Name: Lighten PDF to Word OCR
Release Date: November 27, 2017
Developer: Gerald Ni
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.lightenpdf.com/pdf-to-word-converter-mac.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdf-to-word/id566210419?mt=12
PDF to Word + is a highly accurate and easy-to-use application, which converts PDF to doc and docx accurately, so you can reuse and edit PDF data in Microsoft Word document.
PDF to Word + can convert PDF quickly and keep the original content, layout and formatting perfectly. It can handle all kinds of table data in PDF, complex layout and multi-column, and output fully editable Word document.
- Convert PDF to docx, pdf to doc, pdf to txt.
- Start with an extremely neat and clear interface.
- Convert PDF to Word precisely. Support PDF with multicolumn, graphics, formatting, tables, and preserve everything as accurate as possible in Microsoft Word.
- You can manually mark table area, add columns and rows, merge and split cells. There’s no other app like this, which can accurately convert those most complex table data from PDF to Word.
- You can also mark image areas to keep the image as original look in the output file.
- Let you import and convert as many PDFs as you like.
- Convert any particular pages (e.g. 1,510,21 or all pages) to save your time.
- Builtin PDF Reader is a good way to view a batch of PDFs within the app.
- Convert a 100page PDF file within a minute. Extremely fast.
- Support PDFs in multilanguage, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and most of the languages around the globe.
- Support Microsoft Office 2004/2008/2011
*Notice: This version does not have OCR function, so scanned PDF will be converted as image instead of editable text in Word. OCR function is available in In-App Purchase, and you can also purchase more output formats within the app. **
Stop retyping PDF content manually today, with PDF to Word +, copying from PDF or reusing content in Word doc cannot be easier.
What’s New in Lighten PDF to Word OCR 6.0.0
Major Update enhanced the overall conversion quality and usability, it’s recommended for all users. This update includes:
- Greatly enhanced the conversion quality for some documents.
- More powerful table conversion features, now you can analyze table structure by 3 different methods depending on different table types, so it can output table much more accurately;
- You can apply table layouts to all pages if tables have the similar structure.
- Optimized the conversion quality for PDF in Asian characters, such as Chinese, Japanese.