Introducing LightCapture – the most streamlined way to take screenshots.
- Take screenshots with oneclick With LightCapture, taking a screenshot has never been easier it’s only a click away.
- Copy screenshots to your clipboard Take screenshots and immediately copy them to your clipboard all without saving them to a folder. Say goodbye to clutter.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts LightCapture allows you to set keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots without having to open LightCapture via the menu bar.
- Easytouse design LightCapture is super easytouse — once you click a button, a screenshot is taken. That’s it. No more clicking through preference panes to take a screenshot.
- Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and iMac Pro
- Constant updates LightCapture is always being updated, and new features are constantly being added!
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://insleep.tech/lightcapture/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lightcapture/id1175859707?mt=12
What’s New in LightCapture 1.0.7
This update adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave.