Descriptions for LiClipse 4.2.0
Size: 172.48 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Patch & Keygen
Web Site: http://www.liclipse.com
Use the included keygen/patch and restart.
LiClipse + Patch/Keygen Instructions:
1. Run LiClipseKeygen.jar
2. Modify information as desired. Click Patch.
4. Find and select VerifySignature.class*, then click Open.
5. When patching has finished, click Generate, then Copy.
6. Run LiClipse.
7. Open Preferences > LiClipse > License and paste in your key. Click Validate.
* VerifySignature.class is located at: `LiClipse.app/Contents/Eclipse/plugins/com.brainwy.liclipse.editor_184.108.40.206709191438/com/brainwy/liclipse/editor/lic/VerifySignature.class`. You may need to locate this file in Finder and drag it into the patcher’s file selection window.
LiClipse provides a new experience for Eclipse users
With it, users get out of the box:
- * A fast editor supporting many languages out of the box.
- * Support for TextMate Bundles.
- * A simple way to add support for a new language
- * Usability improvements for all Eclipse editors featuring:
- * Multiple cursors
- * Vertical indent guides
- * Themed scrollbars
- * Improved text search capabilities (with Lucene indexbased searching, support for external folders, open editors and additional filtering on results page)
- * HTML preview for the RST, Markdown and HTML editors
- * Native installers
- * Improved theming support based on Eclipse 4 improvements
What’s New in LiClipse 4.2.0
- Updated PyDev to 6.0.0.
- Manage packages with pip or conda from within PyDev.
- Configure project to use same grammar as interpreter.
- Subword navigation.
- Other improvements. See http://www.pydev.org for more details.
- Updated Eclipse to Oxygen 4.7.1 RC4.
- Fix handling unicode when parsing using TextMate grammars.
- Fix on templates codecompletion with a text selection.