If you’re like us, you have managed to create your own mini-library of books, magazines, games, CDs, software titles, and movies. It is difficult to sort through all of them to see which ones you have on file, or to find where you last shelved a particular one. Librarian Pro is a complete personal inventory system!
Organize items into smart collections, add them to the in-program Amazon shopping cart, mark them as lent out to friends, and even export for the web or your iPod! Librarian Pro also supports importing from other cataloging applications like Delicious Library and DVDpedia.
Search for items in-program on Amazon by author, artist, title, and keyword. Details will automatically fill into new items including product images! Additionally, up to five Amazon reviews are also retrieved for your reading pleasure. Afterward, even add your own reviews!
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
What’s New in Librarian Pro 4.0
- Complete interface overhaul with countless speed improvements, bug fixed, and tweaks.
- New View option to turn off custom icons for items for very large libraries that may be memory hogs.
- Added Web Finder button in main window.
- Imports Publish Date from Amazon.
- Can now rightclick listbox header to move columns.
- Sandboxed on Mac.
- ISBN/UPC/EAN preserved when searching for items and autofilling from web.
- Corrected import family as borrowers window from showing a million times.
- Fixed Window menu on Windows.
- Rightclicking item image in Edit window now shows contextual menu to clear it again.
- Currency symbols now show properly.
- Using large icons in the collections list works again.
- Autosearch while typing now searches once per second instead of once every 1/5 of a second.
- Fixed dithering issue when drawing main gallery view which now removes odd grey lines between rows.
- Fixed issues with shadows on items being inverted.
- Can no longer drag a nonexistent item.
- Hidden collections now stay hidden when reopening databases.
- Dragged item images are now Retina compatible.
- Fixed issue autonavigating in the Open/Save dialog box to the Delicious Library 3 folder.
- Items with really long titles should crop their title text on top of their artwork.
- CoverFlow mode and Gallery will now sort by name if no sort direction is chosen.
- CoverFlow displays images very small.
- Fixed crash when pasting into borrower icon.
- Links to iTunes music imports is now correct.
- Databases now remember basic view settings on Windows.
- Fixed issue drawing on HiDPI windows for Gallery View.
- Fixed retrieving 64bit values from Windows Registry.
- Retina version doesn’t show web cam preview in the correct area.
- Fixed Software publishers loading into the wrong field from Amazon.
- Web cam scanning works again on Windows.
- Fixed multiple issues with menu icons either not being Retina or showing wrong size.
- Recents menu no longer leaks memory, and now works correctly overall.
- Fixed crash on contacting support from Windows when including a system report.