Librarian Pro 3.3.3 macOS
Name: Librarian Pro for Mac
Release Date: 11 May 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.koingosw.com/products/librarianpro/
Librarian Pro helps you manage your collection of books, magazines, games, CDs, software titles, and movies. It helps you inventory and retrieve information quickly.
Organize items into smart collections, add them to the in-program Amazon shopping cart, mark them as lent out to friends, and even export for the Web or your iPod! Librarian Pro also supports importing from other cataloging applications like Delicious Library and DVDpedia.
Librarian Pro’s databases are fully compatible with both the Mac OS X and Windows versions. Additionally, one license will grant activation for both copies of the application. Download the free fifteen day trial and have serenity return to your media collections.
What’s New in Librarian Pro 3.3.3
- New View option to turn off custom icons for items for very large libraries that may be memory hogs.
- 64-bit for Windows.
- Can now right-click listbox header to move columns.
- Sandboxed on Mac.
- ISBN/UPC/EAN preserved when searching for items and auto-filling from web.
- Dramatically reduced the number of active app threads increasing overall library speed.
- Corrected import family as borrowers window from showing a million times.
- Fixed Window menu on Windows.
- Auto-search while typing now searches once per second instead of once every 1/5 of a second.
- Fixed dithering issue when drawing main gallery view which now removes odd grey lines between rows.
- Fixed issues with shadows on items being inverted.
- Can no longer drag a non-existent item.
- Hidden collections now stay hidden when reopening databases.
- Dragged item images are now Retina compatible.
- Fixed issue auto-navigating in the Open/Save dialog box to the Delicious Library 3 folder.
- Items with really long titles should crop their title text on top of their artwork.
- CoverFlow mode and Gallery will now sort by name if no sort direction is chosen.
- Fix for Web Cam scanning.