|Name||Leapwing Audio StageOne v1.2 Win Mac mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-02 15:08:02|
|Files||Leapwing Audio StageOne v1.2 Win Mac mac-torrent-download.net.zip (24.68 MB)|
Ideal for mixing and mastering, StageOne is an innovative and great sounding new processor that allows to manipulate the full sound stage. It allows you to change the WIDTH of existing stereo content, even moving it beyond the speakers. You can also add DEPTH to existing recordings; make them sound bigger and introduce a dimension behind the speakers. MONO SPREAD provides the ability to upmix mono signals to stereo, or widen the phantom center in a stereo recording.
All of this is done at the highest precision with no room for compromise.
- WIDTH ‘stretches’ the stereo field; off-center content will move towards and beyond the speakers. Phantom center is left untouched, everything around it gets stretched or remapped to a wider stereo field.
- DEPTH adds directionally optimised reflections to create an enhanced sense of depth in the sound field.
- MONO SPREAD utilises a unique filter design to convert a mono signal into a pseudo-stereo signal.
- Mono downmix compatible.
- High-quality audio processing algorithms.
- Beautiful Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow.
- Available as 64-bit plugins, VST, VST3, AAX & AU, on macOS (10.10 and higher), Windows 8 and 10.
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Leapwing Audio StageOne v1.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.