LaunchBar 6.9.5 (6163) macOS
LaunchBar 6 – Meet the future of productivity. Keep your hands on the keyboard. Start with a single keyboard shortcut to access and control every aspect of your digital life. Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.
An adaptive app launcher and document browser.
Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.
Your personal digital assistant.
Manage events and reminders. Access your contacts.
A powerful file manager.
Browse the file system, query file metadata. Copy, move or rename files and folders.
An efficient search tool.
Perform desktop or web searches and get instant feedback.
- A clipboard history, a snippet manager, a jukebox,
- a calculator, a script runner, an info browser…
- Whatever you want to accomplish on your Mac
- with LaunchBar it’s only a few keystrokes away!
Beauty in every stroke.
Regardless of whether you are a long-time user, or just a beginner – you will love LaunchBar’s new interface. Every aspect, every pixel was designed for simplicity. And now you can even choose your preferred appearance from a set of stunning built-in themes.
There’s a rule for that.
LaunchBar’s ever-growing set of indexing rules has been further extended to include Finder Tags, Emoji, Reminders, Safari Reading List and Top Sites, iCloud Tabs, Themes and more.
Extend without limits.
Info Browsing – details at your command.
Explore an item’s metadata such as image dimensions, color profiles, Finder tags, navigate into application bundles, browse property list or text file contents, view recent documents and other associated files, review file attributes, disk capacity, word counts, and more.
Compatibility: macOS 10.9 or later
Web Site: http://www.obdev.at
What’s New in LaunchBar 6.9.5 (6163)
Compatibility with 1Password 7:
- Please note: With the current version of 1Password 7, opening a Login via LaunchBar requires 1Password to be already unlocked. If it’s locked, you won’t be prompted for your master password and the login attempt silently fails. This issue will be addressed with an update of 1Password soon. In the meantime, as a workaround, make sure that 1Password is unlocked (e.g. by clicking the 1Password icon in the menu bar) prior to opening a login via LaunchBar.
- If you have both version 7 and version 6 of 1Password installed on your computer, LaunchBar will by default index the items from the newer version. If you prefer to access the version 6 data instead, you can uncheck the “Prefer latest version of 1Password” option in the Options pane of the index window.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Added support for accessing repositories in Tower 3
- Fixed an issue with LaunchBar’s builtin calculator when using custom bc definition files in ~/Library/Application Support/LaunchBar/Calculator
- Fixed: Indexing of birthdays could fail if a contact was linked across multiple accounts.