|Name||LaunchBar 6.12 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-19 22:20:56|
|Files||LaunchBar 6.12 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.49 MB)|
LaunchBar 6 – Meet the future of productivity. Keep your hands on the keyboard. Start with a single keyboard shortcut to access and control every aspect of your digital life. Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.
Keep your hands on the keyboard
An adaptive app launcher and document browser.
Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.
Your personal digital assistant.
Manage events and reminders. Access your contacts.
A powerful file manager.
Browse the file system, query file metadata. Copy, move or rename files and folders.
An efficient search tool.
Perform desktop or web searches and get instant feedback.
- A clipboard history, a snippet manager, a jukebox,
- a calculator, a script runner, an info browser…
- Whatever you want to accomplish on your Mac
- with LaunchBar it’s only a few keystrokes away!
Beauty in every stroke.
Regardless of whether you are a long-time user, or just a beginner – you will love LaunchBar’s new interface. Every aspect, every pixel was designed for simplicity. And now you can even choose your preferred appearance from a set of stunning built-in themes.
There’s a rule for that.
LaunchBar’s ever-growing set of indexing rules has been further extended to include Finder Tags, Emoji, Reminders, Safari Reading List and Top Sites, iCloud Tabs, Themes and more.
Extend without limits.
Info Browsing – details at your command.
Explore an item’s metadata such as image dimensions, color profiles, Finder tags, navigate into application bundles, browse property list or text file contents, view recent documents and other associated files, review file attributes, disk capacity, word counts, and more.
- macOS 10.10.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in LaunchBar 6.12
- Support for macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Drag & drop to close the window automatically when items are dragged from LaunchBar to make sure that the LaunchBar window doesn’t cover the desired dragging destination
- ClipMerge to more reliably detect copies made by Shift-Clicking a menu item
- Dark Mode support
- An issue causing repeated updates of the iCloud Tabs index