|Name||KPlayer 2.0.1 MAS TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-13 16:39:19|
|Files||KPlayer 2.0.1 MAS TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (39.84 MB)|
KPlayer is the video playback app. If ‘H.264/HEVC Hardware Acceleration’ is supported, it can play 1080p, 4K video files better smoothly.¹ Also it can enjoy a movie in the concise interface with the high-quality subtitles that are displayed quickly.
- ‘H.264/HEVC Hardware Acceleration’ support¹
- ‘Aspect Ratio Settings’ support
- ‘Playback Speed Settings’ support
- ‘Skip’ support
- ‘Playlist’ support²
- ‘Continued Play’ support
- ‘Move to Trash’ support
- ‘Subtitles’ (Sandbox²)
- It supports SMI, SRT type.
- Ruby tag is also available.
- Subtitles are displayed in real time even if it searches the playback position through the time slider.
- If it opens the video (file_name), it searches and opens the subtitles (named like these).
- (file_name/file_name) at the same folder, or manually open (file_name/file_name) from the same folder.
- Only if it opens the BDMV’s folder, (folder_name/folder_name) and then (file_name/file_name) at the current ‘P Folder’, or manually open (folder_name/folder_name) or (file_name/file_name) from anywhere. (folder_name/folder_name) is only for file with maximum duration in the playlist.
- ‘Commentary’ (Sandbox²)
- It supports TXT (plain text) type.
- It shows a plain text commentary file in a separate window.
- If it opens the video (file_name), it searches and opens the commentary (named like these).
- (file_name) at the same folder, or manually open (file_name) from the same folder.
- Only if it opens the BDMV’s folder, (folder_name) and then (file_name) at the current ‘P Folder’, or manually open (folder_name) or (file_name) from anywhere. (folder_name) is only for file with maximum duration in the playlist.
- Playable Types³
- ‘Native’ mode: M4V, MP4, MOV.
- ‘FFmpeg’ mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB, M2TS, TP, TS, TRP.
It can get more detail informations about these features at “KPlayer Support”
1. H.264/HEVC Hardware Acceleration
- ‘H.264 Hardware Acceleration’ may not be supported according to CPU/GPU or file format.
- ‘HEVC(H.265) Hardware Acceleration’ requires macOS 10.13 or later and recent CPU.
- 6th(8-bit)/7th(10-bit) Generation Intel CPU or later.
- On ‘Native’ mode, it requires M4V, MP4 or MOV types encoded in H.264(8-bit)/HEVC(8-bit) and AAC/ALAC
- On ‘FFmpeg’ mode, it requires the video encoded in H.264(8-bit)/HEVC(8 or 10-bit).
- If the video track was encoded in settings that macOS doesn’t support, it may not be supported.
- If it is not supported, playback and navigating may not be smooth according to CPU. (especially when plays 1080p, 4K)
- If it opens not ‘folders’ but ‘video files’ and these ‘files’ are not in the following folder or its subfolders; ‘P Folder’ folders in ‘Preferences’,
- it should open the same-named subtitle files manually,
- and it doesn’t support the feature that playlist is automatically made up of the similar-named video files.
- ‘P Folder’ option remembers folders once opened by this option. So, even if changes the current ‘P Folder’ value, it can access old ‘P Folder’ folders.
3. Playable Types
- It doesn’t support the playback of a protected video file.
- When it opens the BDMV’s folder, ‘m2ts’ files that are contained in ‘BDMV’ will be automatically added to the playlist.
- For example, if DSK/BDMV, please open the ‘DSK’ folder.
- The video file encoded in ‘YUV420P’ pixel format can be played normally on Native/FFmpeg mode.
- ‘YUV420P 10-bit’, ‘YUV444P 8/10-bit’ pixel formats can be played only on FFmpeg mode.
※ KPlayer uses some dynamic libraries of ‘FFmpeg’ licensed under the LGPLv2.1. It can get more informations at ‘http://ffmpeg.org’.
- 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor