|Name||Kontakt v6.4.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-10-16 10:55:08|
|Files||Kontakt v6.4.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (605.5 MB)|
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 6— the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 6 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
- The industry-standard: KONTAKT powers the biggest selection of sampled instruments available
- Included factory library puts 55 GB of detailed, creative, and expressive instruments at your fingertips
- Drag and drop your own samples into an instrument’s interface to use your own sounds
- Build your own instruments with powerful sample-editing and instrument-building options
MORE THAN A SAMPLER
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
- Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
- Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
- Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
- Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: New twists on sought-after sounds. Each places powerful, creative processing chains into a simple, intuitive interface. These hybrid instruments combine wavetable synthesis with creatively sampled content, allowing dynamic live blending and sound sculpting.
The instruments all feature eight carefully assigned macro controls, corresponding to the eight rotary encoders on our KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware. These controls are mapped to numerous shared parameters behind the scenes, so you can change a sound dramatically with a single twist of a macro knob.
A powerful instrument featuring legendary analog and digital synths of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s.
A rich hybrid instrument that takes live instrumentation from across the world and combines it with digital synthesis.
A modern and creative twist on acoustic piano, classic electric piano, synth, and analog keys – ideal for all contemporary styles.
POWERING SAMPLED INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT is a host for hundreds of highly realistic and detailed sampled instruments. And because it’s the most widely-used host platform, you’ve probably already heard KONTAKT – on chart-topping pop and club smashes, hit TV shows, and blockbuster movies.
As well as our own KONTAKT instruments, there are currently around 600 licensed instruments from other manufacturers that run in KONTAKT, plus thousands more so-called ‘indie’ instruments. This diverse ecosystem means that KONTAKT 6 is your access point to the industry’s biggest collection of playable sampled sound.
Just install and enjoy!
Use 5.6.0 K’d Kontakt (Applications/Native Instruments/Kontakt) to add libraries
- OS 10.12 Sierra – macOS 11 Big Sur
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Kontakt v6.4.0 FIXED
6.4.0 — 2020-08-26
- New Dynamic Effects, new Main Effects Module.
- ADDED There are now two new effects for dynamic processing (SUPERCHARGER GT,
- Transparent Limiter)
- ADDED There is now a new Main Effects signal processing module
- ADDED New constants for the argument when setting and getting engine
- parameters ($NI_SEND_BUS, $NI_INSERT_BUS, $NI_MAIN_BUS)
- IMPROVED The number of maximum MIDI object export areas has been increased to 512
- ADDED KSP A new constant that defines which area should be used when dragging from a
- specific label ($CONTROL_PAR_MIDI_EXPORT_AREA_IDX)
- ADDED KSP A new command that defines the number of MIDI object export areas
- ADDED KSP A new command mf_copy_export_area() is used to manage the usage of
- the new additional export areas
- ADDED KSP New bindings for Inverter and Amplifier parameters for Phase Invert and L/R
- swap ($ENGINE_PAR_PHASE_INVERT, $ENGINE_PAR_LR_SWAP)
- ADDED KSP A new constant allows up to 16 custom event parameters to be assigned
- IMPROVED Effects can now be replaced with a right mouse click
- IMPROVED Saving the name of a custom snapshot by pressing “Enter” is now supported
- FIXED Since Kontakt 6.3.0 folder locations with a slash directly in the path would not
- be stored by Kontakt
- FIXED KSP Showing and hiding a label with a drop target did not work correctly
- FIXED Replika BBD Type, Diffusion Amount, Diffusion Mod and Diffusion Density did not
- correctly recall values
- FIXED When used as a send effect, Replika return parameter did not behave correctly
- FIXED Kontakt would crash in certain edge cases when manually entering values in edit
- ADDED New factory KSP multi script Remap Keyboard
- IMPROVED Tweaks to the factory KSP multi script Change Keys
- ADDED Replika, Plate Reverb and Send Effects Chain additional presets