Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Block connections to:
Keygen courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Knox 2.3.0 (build #230) - Released 2015-02-03
This update includes improved Yosemite compatibility and several bug fixes.
• Mac OS X 10.9 or later is now required.
• Modified automatic update mechanism.
• Removed confusing 10.4/10.5 compatibility option in the new vault options.
• Improved reliability of mounting whole-disk vaults during system startup.
• Improved icons for retina and non-retina displays.
• The custom vault icon now appears correctly for newly created vaults.
• Knox will skip over known backup vaults when scanning for new vaults.
• Fixed problem of incorrect vault mount state when the system language is set to something other than English on Yosemite.
Full Release Notes: https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/KNOX#230
Knox is a uniquely integrated encryption and backup solution that makes securing your files easier than ever. Create as many encrypted vaults as you want, each with separate passwords. Then schedule automatic backups. You can even reformat USB sticks and external drives as encrypted Knox vaults - moving files between Macs has never been so simple and secure.
Knox uses the Mac OS X encrypted disk images feature, the technology behind FileVault, to protect your data. This means that your vaults are encrypted by the U.S. Government's new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with 256-bit or 128-bit key length. The AES algorithm is secure, but don't take our word for it: even the NSA has found its strength to be sufficient for protecting classified national security information. The implication? Your data will be safe whether it's a rogue kid or a rogue nation going after it.
And because the encrypted disk images are supported as standard in Mac OS X, Knox vaults - including whole disks encrypted with Knox - can be opened even without Knox installed.
More Info: https://agilebits.com/knox