|Name||Klevgrand Slammer v1.0.2 MacOS-MORiA.zip|
|Created on||2021-07-03 21:58:28|
|Files||Klevgrand Slammer v1.0.2 MacOS-MORiA.zip (122.8 MB)|
Slammer is a multi-sampled drum plug-in that contains 30 different instruments made from a large number of carefully recorded and edited samples. Integrated custom-built real-time effects combined with some clever routing makes Slammer a versatile and flexible virtual instrument that is capable of rendering anything from natural acoustic to heavily distorted and compressed drum sounds.
Each sound can be customized with a wide array of settings like pitch, filtering, effect sends, decay time, velocity mapping and much more.
There’s also a “Dirt” section for distortion and compression, a reverb and tone control. The amount of “dirt” and reverb can be tweaked individually for each instrument. On top of all, Slammer comes with a set of factory presets, covering anything from light and slick to heavy and gritty. If you’re looking for a drum instrument, giving you ‘instant gratification’ from the first hit, this is it.
- 30 multi-sampled instruments using more than 2000 samples
- 12 slots / instrument players with individual tweaking possibilities
- Compression and Distortion section (dirt) with 8 different dist algorithms
- Reverb with several presets
- Plenty of factory presets
- Global tone control
- Mac OS 10.12 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Klevgrand Slammer v1.0.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.