|Name||Klevgrand Pipa v1.0.0 macOS-CODESHiNE.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-26 17:38:27|
|Files||Klevgrand Pipa v1.0.0 macOS-CODESHiNE.zip (231.5 MB)|
Pipa is a singing vocal synth with a unique and different sound. It is inspired by the expression and flexibility of the human voice, but does not aim to cover all the aspects of an actual voice. Instead, it focuses on an organic and musical sound where the user has the possibility to control formants and dynamics seamlessly.
The synth engine is a crossover between a wavetable- and a granulating synthesizer, which results in a very expressive and playable instrument. Instead of using ordinary samples or processing oscillators with formant filters, Pipa uses a large database of thousands of wavetables extracted from real vocal samples. The advantage of the technique being used is that it’s possible to seamlessly morph between wavetables with proper phase alignment. This enables Pipa to continuously make transitions between pitch, formants and dynamics, which is very useful in a musical context.
- Unique crossover between a wavetable- and a granulating synthesizer.
- Continuous morphing between formants, dynamics and pitch
- Features both male and female voices
- Separate envelopes (with linked release time) and LFOs for formant, dynamics, gain and pitch
- Two MIDI Assignable controllers (Ctrl1 and Ctrl2) for controlling formants, dynamics, pitch and gain
- Legato mode with control over both pitch glide time and velocity glide time
- Voice spatialization
- Plenty of factory presets
- Room simulation Reverb algorithm
- macOS 10.9 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Klevgrand Pipa v1.0.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.