|Name||Kite Compositor 1 9 7 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-25 19:28:39|
|Files||Kite Compositor 1 9 7 TNT.zip (51.63 MB)|
- Timeline – The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector – A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colors, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters – all at the click of a mouse.
- Library – Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS – Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch – Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite’s native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export – Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Built on CoreAnimation – Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS’s native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://kiteapp.co/
What’s New in Kite Compositor 1.9.7
- Sketch import to support Sketch v53
- A UI bug where the time display in the utility pane was not centered vertically