Name: Kite Compositor for Mac
Release Date: 23 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://kiteapp.co/
- Timeline – The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector – A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colors, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters – all at the click of a mouse.
- Library – Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS – Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch – Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite’s native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export – Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Built on CoreAnimation – Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS’s native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
What’s New in Kite Compositor 1.8
- Kite can now import documents from Adobe XD!
- You can easily retime tracks in the timeline with the global animation track (View → Timeline → Show Global Animation Tracks)
- A new ‘fit to children’ alignment option is available in the toolbar and alignment menu (Thanks Shannon!)
- Support for saving Gradient Layers in the P3 color space (Right-click the color wheel → Display P3).
- Bug fix:Fixes a crash that could occur if your Text Layer was assigned a number for its string property.
- Bug fix:Fixes a crash that could occur if you get into an infinte loop posting and responding to Notifications via the Post Notification action type.
- Bug fix:Fixes a rare bug that could crash the app when you re-parent animations onto another layer