|Name||Keynote Template Design 6.6.1|
|Created on||2015-11-13 01:04:30|
|Files||Keynote 6.6.1/Keynote 6.6.1.zip (508.1 MB)|
Name: Keynote Template Design
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10.4 or higher
• Resolves an issue with presentations that feature links on master slides
• Addresses problems exporting presentations as images
• Additional bug fixes
• Stability and performance improvements
Other recent improvements:
• Multitask while editing using new Split View in El Capitan
• Open Keynote ’08 and ’06 presentations
• Shared Keynote presentations can now be previewed on iOS and Android browsers
• Force click images and get haptic feedback as you edit using Force Touch trackpad
• New build animation: Line Draw
• New Apple-designed themes: Modern Type, Exhibition, Drafting
• Easily access recently used fonts in the Fonts menu
• Enhanced support for OpenType font features like small caps, contextual fractions, alternate glyphs, and more
• View Collections, Moments, Favorites, and Shared Albums from Photos in the Media Browser
• Add reference lines to charts
• Create table, chart, and shape styles from an image
• Easily edit presenter notes with VoiceOver
• VoiceOver can now read presenter notes during slideshows
• Edit chart data and chart elements with VoiceOver
• Add and review comments with VoiceOver
• Full bidirectional support for Arabic and Hebrew
Easily create gorgeous presentations with the all-new Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
Use iCloud to keep your presentations up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Keynote for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/keynote/id409183694?mt=12