|Name||Apple Keynote 10.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-10 18:23:51|
|Files||Apple Keynote 10.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (428.1 MB)|
Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
- With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
- View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
- Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
- Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
- Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
- Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
- See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
- Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
- Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy-to-use graphics tools
- Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
- Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
- Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
- Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
- Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
- Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
- Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
- Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
- Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
- Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
- Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
- Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
- Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
Share a copy of your work
- Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML, and image files
- Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
What’s New in Keynote 10.1
- Add a Keynote presentation to a shared iCloud Drive folder to automatically start collaborating. Requires macOS 10.15.4.
- Edit shared presentations while offline and your changes will upload when you’re back online.
- Select from a variety of gorgeous new themes to help you get started.
- Easily access your recently used themes in a redesigned theme chooser.
- Print or export a PDF of your presentation with comments included.
- Add a drop cap to make text stand out with a large, decorative first letter.
- Enhance your presentations with a variety of new, editable shapes.
- New “Keyboard” text build in and build out animation