|Name||KeyCue 9.9 Multilingual mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-14 17:00:07|
|Files||KeyCue 9.9 Multilingual mac-torrent-download.net.zip (8.59 MB)|
KeyCue has always been a handy tool for learning and remembering keyboard shortcuts. With a simple keystroke or click, KeyCue displays a table with all available keyboard shortcuts, system-wide hotkeys, as well as key combinations for triggering macros in Keyboard Maestro, QuicKeys and iKey.
A completely new action that can be assigned to a trigger is to show a collection of your frequently used URLs. Simply define your own favorite URL collection together with your preferred triggers, and you are ready to use KeyCue for quickly showing a table of your URLs and invoking them with a single click. The mechanism has been designed in a flexible way to support further extensions in the future. So the URL collection is just the beginning of other actions that will be included in future versions of KeyCue.
- See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
- OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in KeyCue 9.9
- User interface and compatibility improvements for macOS Big Sur
- Support for Emoji 13 (for macOS Big Sur 11.0 and newer)
- Improved detection of the key labels “option” and “alt”, as shown in the legend
- Extended diagnostics information for keyboard-related issues
- Fixes a cosmetic issue where a light version of the KeyCue icon was displayed in a light menu bar in Big Sur
- Support for system-wide licenses