|Created on||2019-01-16 04:50:18|
|Files||KeyCue92.zip (4.30 MB)|
KeyCue 9.2 MacOS
KeyCue has always been a handy tool for learning and remembering keyboard shortcuts. With a simple keystroke or click, KeyCue displays a table with all available keyboard shortcuts, system-wide hotkeys, as well as key combinations for triggering macros in Keyboard Maestro, QuicKeys and iKey.
A completely new action that can be assigned to a trigger is to show a collection of your frequently used URLs. Simply define your own favorite URL collection together with your preferred triggers, and you are ready to use KeyCue for quickly showing a table of your URLs and invoking them with a single click. The mechanism has been designed in a flexible way to support further extensions in the future. So the URL collection is just the beginning of other actions that will be included in future versions of KeyCue.
See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.
Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.
Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.ergonis.com/
What’s New in KeyCue 9.2
- KeyCue is now distributed as an Applenotarized application.
- Custom menu entries can now be added to specific submenus.
- Fixes an invisible diagnostic field in the Settings window in dark mode.
- Removes a confusing reference to an older version in the “New in KeyCue” window.
- The KeyCue menu bar icon now uses the correct accent color when clicked.
- The info line in contact mail contains information about the system language and dark mode.
- Improved support for update checks in intermediate beta versions.
- Internal improvements of the Keyboard Maestro interface.
- Adds flag of the United Nations to the Emoji table.
- Cleaned up unused 32bit code in the builtin installer.
- Troubleshooting function for resolving certain support cases.
- Improved internal caching of shortcuts.
- The URLs in the preinstalled URL collection now use secure connections to our server.
- Improved calculation of Emoji metrics.
- Improved visibility of the menu scanning progress in Dark Mode.
- The menu bar icon’s pulldown menu now has the correct appearance in Dark Mode.
- Fixes a problem where the horizontal spacing of emoji symbols was too wide.
- Works around a problem with temporary folders that caused installations and updates to fail in certain circumstances.
- Works around a potential freeze in Luminar.
- See the product page for further details.