Descriptions for Keyboard Maestro 8.0.5
Name: Keyboard Maestro for Mac
Release Date: 30 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/
Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
What’s New in Keyboard Maestro 8.0.5
- Added support for frames in actions:Browser Form Actions.
- Support local and instance variables in Calculate and ProcessTokens from Custom HTML Prompt actions.
- Option-click the Favorites button in Clipboard History Switcher to toggle “Favorites Only”.
- Fixed a problem with Clipboard History not showing after certain copied data.
- Fixed the Switch action not processing text tokens.
- Improved the unused variable warning for the For Each action.
- Fixed MIDI trigger “increases” setting not sticking.
- Fixed an issue with AppleScript editing a macro that was not visible to the current search filter.
- Fixed an issue with latest version of Microsoft Word and restoring the clipboard.
- Fixed a few typos.