Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, CPGZ, CPIO and more
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Web Site: https://www.keka.io
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/keka/id470158793?mt=12
What’s New in Keka 1.1.3
- Properly excluding all Mac specific data on TAR/balls (Thanks to @brianduguid) #248
- Fixed issue that blocked use under Mac OS X 10.9 (Thanks to @briatte) #257
- Polish translation updated (Thanks to @lboratynski) #243
- Brazilian translation updated (Thanks to @vitu (brlingo.com) #244
- Korean translation updated (Thanks to @jihoongks) #245
- Italian translation updated (Thanks to Vincenzo from VinBoiSoft)
- Turkish translation (Thanks to @bariskayadelen) #254
- English translation fixes (Thanks to @gingerbeardman) #255