|Name||Keka 1.1.26 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-14 00:00:06|
|Files||Keka 1.1.26 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.63 MB)|
Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
So simple, so strong
You do not even need to open Keka to compress a file, keep it in your dock and use it from there.
Just drag and drop your files and folders to the Dock icon or the Keka window to create a slimmer version of them.
Privacy is very important
Share safely just setting a password and creating highly encrypted files.
Using AES-256 encryption specification for your 7z files and Zip 2.0 legacy encryption specification for your Zip files.
Still too big…
If the files are really huge and they do not fit your mail or server, just split them into pieces.
Don’t worry, they will still expand to produce your original file 🙂
Keka can create files in these formats:
7Z ZIP TAR GZIP BZIP2 XZ LZIP DMG ISO
And extract all of these formats:
7Z ZIP ZIPX RAR TAR GZIP BZIP2 XZ LZIP DMG ISO LZMA EXE CAB WIM PAX JAR WAR IPA APK APPX XPI CPGZ CPIO
- 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Keka 1.1.26
- Fixed possible issue when compressing some large files (Thanks to @VaslD) #412
- Enhanced extraction speed on some files (Thanks to @sjm42) #523
- Warn if the password is not properly set (Thanks to Wilfried)
- Updated UNRAR from 5.71 to 5.80 (Thanks to rarlab)
- Updated UNAR from 1.10.5 to 1.10.7 (Thanks to MacPaw)
- Korean translation updated (Thanks to @gorisanson) #515
- Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from http://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #520
- Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky) #521