Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, CPGZ, CPIO and more
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later Intel, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.keka.io
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/keka/id470158793
What’s New in Keka 1.1.17
- Fixed possible crash when sending and opening a notification
- Fixed possible crash while checking a file format
- Added Ukrainian translation (Thanks to @glushchenko from https://fsnot.es) #417
- Added British English translation (Thanks to @anosidium) #372
- Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from http://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #416
- Brazilian translation updated (Thanks to @vitu from http://brlingo.com) #421
- Fixed Spanish literal (Thanks to @kant) #420