|Name||KeepVid Music Tag Editor 18.104.22.168 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-26 05:24:09|
|Files||KeepVid Music Tag Editor 22.214.171.124 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (21.83 MB)|
KeepVid Music Tag Editor helps you to add or modify ID3 tags, album artworks for your music collection automatically with Gracenote Media Database, and removes duplicates in iTunes/music library.
ID3 Tag Editor, Fix Missing and Mislabeled Music Info
- Correct ID3 tags like song title, artist, and more that are originally wrong or missing.
- Add song title, artist, album name, genre, and others to the songs without ID3 tags from CDs or else.
- Support batch processing 10,000 music files at one time.
- Fix ID3 tags for both iTunes and local music library.
Music Album Editor, Find Missing Album Artworks in Batch
KeepVid Music Tag Editor finds and downloads beautiful album covers to enrich the listening experience on your devices. It can easily
- Replace wrong album artworks automatically.
- Add album covers for songs without covers from CDs, recording, and more.
Remove Duplicates in iTunes/Music Library
Duplicated MP3 or M4V files take up a lot of your valuable and limited hard drive space, but it’s time-consuming for us to remove duplicates mannually.
KeepVid Music Tag Editor can intelligently identify duplicate songs and remove duplicates in batch easily per your needs.
It works as a music player, you can listen to music in the library randomly.
Differ from free solutions, the Gracenote Media Database has higher accuracy.
If you’re not satisfied with the auto-fixed ID3 info, you can re-edit it manually.
Easy to Use
It can edit audio tag manually or use automatic mode with a huge music database in one click.
Supported Output Formats: MP3 (*.mp3), M4A (*.m4a).
- OS X 10.7 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in KeepVid Music Tag Editor 3.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.