Descriptions for KeepVid Music Tag Editor 126.96.36.199
Name: KeepVid Music Tag Editor
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.keepvid.info
Your Simple and Powerful Tag Editor
KeepVid Music Tag Editor helps you to add or modify ID3 tags, album artworks for your music collection automatically with Gracenote Media Database, and removes duplicates in iTunes/music library.
- Correct ID3 tags like song title, artist, and more that are originally wrong or missing.
- Add song title, artist, album name, genre, and others to the songs without ID3 tags from CDs or else.
- Support batch processing 10,000 music files at one time
- Fix ID3 tags for both iTunes and local music library.Replace wrong album artworks automatically.
- Add album covers for songs without covers from CDs, recording, and more.
Duplicated MP3 or M4V files take up a lot of your valuable and limited hard drive space, but it’s time-consuming for us to remove duplicates mannually.
KeepVid Music Tag Editor can intelligently identify duplicate songs and remove duplicates in batch easily per your needs.
Supported Output Formats: MP3 (*.mp3), M4A (*.m4a).
What’s New in KeepVid Music Tag Editor 188.8.131.52
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.