|Name||KeePassXC 2.5.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-25 14:22:59|
|Files||KeePassXC 2.5.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (36.91 MB)|
KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, a native cross-platform port of KeePass Password Safe, with the goal of extending and improving it with new features and bugfixes to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform, and modern open-source password manager.
- Encrypted – The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. KeePassXC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
- Cross-Platform – KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
- Open Source – The full source code is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License. We see open source as a vital prerequisite for any security-critical software product. For that reason, KeePassXC is and always will be free as in freedom (and in beer). Contributions by everyone are welcome!
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in KeePassXC 2.5.1
- Add programmatic use of the EntrySearcher
- Explicitly clear database memory upon locking even if the object is not deleted immediately
- macOS: Add ability to perform notarization of built package
- Reduce file hash checking to every 30 seconds to correct performance issues
- Correct formatting of notes in entry preview widget
- Improve performance and UX of database statistics page
- Improve interface for key file selection to discourage use of the database file
- Hide Auto-Type sequences column when not needed
- macOS: Revert back to using Carbon API for hotkey detection
- CLI: Do not show protected fields by default
- Secret Service: Correct issues interfacing with various applications
- Fix building without additional features
- Fix handling TOTP secret keys that require padding
- Fix database unlock dialog password field focus
- Correctly label open databases as locked on launch
- Prevent infinite recursion when two databases AutoOpen each other
- Browser: Fix incorrect matching of invalid URLs
- Properly stylize the application name on Linux
- Show application icon on Plasma Wayland sessions
- macOS: Check for Auto-Type permissions on use instead of at launch