|Created on||2019-09-20 18:51:03|
|Files||Keep_It_1.7__TNT_.dmg (26.60 MB)|
Keep It is notebook, scrapbook and organizer, ideal for writing notes, saving web links, storing documents, images or any kind of file, and finding them again. Keep It is the successor to Together.
Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, changes are automatically made available across all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Create, edit, view and save:
- Notes with styles, checklists and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
- Web links with live previews, or saved for offline viewing as PDFs or web archives
- Rich and plain text files
- Markdown documents, with preview and syntax highlighting in a choice of styles
- Add highlights and notes to PDF documents
- Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
- See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
- Use icon view to browse items by their thumbnails
- Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
- Share folders and items with other Keep It users via iCloud
- Encrypt files with a password
- Folders let you organise things hierarchically — select a folder to see everything it and its subfolders contain
- Use bundles to gather items into one place — items can be in more than one bundle at a time
- Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition
- Add searchable tags and comments
- Make items favorites and drag lists to the Favorites Bar for quick access
Search and Filter:
- Search everything in Keep It: names, tags, file contents, dates, kinds and more
- Text recognition for scanned documents and images
- Choose suggestions as you search to create complex searches with ease
- Use keywords and natural language for dates while searching
- Save searches for later reuse
- Use the Tag Filter to see all items with a tag and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further
Use Keep It with other apps:
- Compact Mode reduces the app to a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps
- Drag pretty much anything to Keep It
- Copy clickable links to items and lists in Keep It
- Share extension can add links, text, images and other files, and append text to notes from within other apps
- Save files to Keep It’s folders to automatically add them to the library
- Use a bookmarklet to add links from web browsers that don’t use Share extensions
- Automate tasks with AppleScript
Keep It can be used with a paid subscription that you can purchase in the app. A choice of either a monthly or yearly subscription is available.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account following a free trial, unless you cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Hebrew
What’s New in Keep It 1.7.0
- Search and text recognition for attachments
- Improved mail message viewing
- Improved Markdown preview and export
- Improved Touch Bar support for notes, PDFs, Markdown documents, and images.
- Added printing support for rich text, plain text, Markdown, PDFs, images, mail messages, and web pages
- Keep It now indexes attachments on notes, rich text with attachments documents (RTFD), and mail messages, performing text recognition on PDF and images attachments, if necessary.
- Notes with custom background colors will now always be shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Use the Touch Bar to apply note styles, insert a checklist and highlight text.
RICH TEXT FILES
- Rich text files with custom background colors will now always be shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Print and export rich text documents as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- MultiMarkdown 6 is now used for previews and HTML export. This changes the available options in the Preview tab of the Markdown menu > Settings sheet, and the syntax for strikethrough to CriticMarkup.
- Use the Touch Bar to format Markdown text.
- Print or export Markdown source or previews as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- A rotate toolbar item is now available when an image is opened in a window. Hold on Option to change the direction.
- Rotate and zoom images with the Touch Bar.
- Images can now be printed.
- When editing notes on highlights, the note text will be shown as either light or dark depending on the highlight color.
- Use the Touch Bar to page through PDFs, highlight text, rotate and zoom pages.
- Print PDFs using the File > Print menu command.
- When searching items by content, matching terms will now be highlighted in mail messages.
- Find and step through occurrences of text in mail messages.
- View a Quick Look preview of attachments by clicking them.
- Save attachments by choosing Mail > Save Attachments from the menu.
- Print and export mail messages as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- AppleScript files are now always shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Print or export AppleScript files as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
PLAIN TEXT FILES
- Print and export PDFs of plain text files using the commands in the File menu.
- When finding occurrences of text in web pages, it no longer matters whether characters are accented or not.
- Print and export PDFs of web links, web archives and HTML files using the commands in the File menu.
- Improved thumbnails for web archives and HTML files.
- It’s now possible to prevent confirmation before moving items to Deleted Items using the checkbox on the confirmation alert. Reset the setting Advanced preferences.
- Click on the header in the item list to scroll to the top of the list.
- Added an option to Import preferences to always keep both files when importing and a file with the same name exists in the destination folder.
- Improved EXEX file import.
- When adding files, optionally specify whether to “always keep both” when an existing file is found. If not specified the setting in Import preferences is used.
- Bundles are now exposed on Keep It items in AppleScript.
- Fixed an issue getting a subfolder by name.