Descriptions for Keep It 1.3.2
Name: Keep It
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://reinventedsoftware.com/keepit/
Keep It is for writing notes, saving web links, storing documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, changes are automatically made available to all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
- Create, edit, view and save:
- Notes with styles, checklists and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
- Web links with live previews, or saved as PDFs for offline viewing
- Rich and plain text files, and Markdown documents
- Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
- See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
- Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
- Share items with iCloud
- Folders let you organise things hierarchically – select a folder to see everything it and its subfolders contain
- Use bundles to gather items into one place – items can be in more than one bundle at a time
- Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition
- Add searchable tags and comments
- Make items favorites and drag lists to the Favorites Bar for quick access
- Search and Filter:
- Search everything in Keep It: names, tags, file contents, dates, kinds and more
- Choose suggestions as you search to create complex searches with ease
- Use keywords and natural language for dates while searching
- Save searches for later reuse
- Use the Tag Filter to see all items with a tag and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further
- Use Keep It with other apps:
- Compact Mode reduces the app to a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps
- Drag pretty much anything to Keep It
- Copy clickable links to items in Keep It
- Share extension can add links, text, images and other files, and append text to notes from within other apps
- Save files to Keep It’s folders to automatically add them to the library
- Use a bookmarklet to add links from web browsers that don’t use Share extensions
What’s New in Keep It 1.3.2
- Fixed an issue that may prevent larger libraries from being stored in iCloud.
- Fixed an issue where the initial position of the cursor in notes and plain text files would not be the start.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails for notes and rich text files in list view may not update immediately.
- Fixed an issue installing bookmarklets.
- Fixed an issue where the Info toolbar button would be enabled when it shouldn’t be.
- Viewed images now remember their last zoom state.
- A confirmation is no longer shown when swiping to delete items.
- A more appropriate icon is now shown when swiping to remove an item from a bundle in list view.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category