Name: Juno Editor
Release Date: May 06, 2018
Developer: Benjamin Jaeger
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.nightbirdsevolve.com/juno-editor/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/roland-juno-106-mks7-editor/id687563972?mt=12
Preset Editor & Library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers.
Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer’s inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
- Presets as Files: perfect for sharing or backup
- Keyboard Playback: Play MIDI notes using your computer keyboard
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Record Many: Perfect for backingup your Juno’s entire memory, or simply to record multiple presets faster
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
- Retina Display Ready Interface
Please be aware that this is not a soft-synth, nor a plugin,
and as such, shouldn’t be of any use to those not owning a Roland Juno 106, 106S or MKS7 Synthesizer.
What’s New in Juno Editor 2.3
- New Presets Folder Switcher to quickly jump between multiple presets folders.